Friday, May 13, 2011

the sun is out!

The sun is out!! The sun is out!! This is a rare 2011 appearance in Seattle and I am so thankful. It's been such a difficult year of gray.. blah.. blah.. gray.. So, I decided, after I made jewelry this morning (coral & prehnite necklaces, lava & vesuviante & ruby necklaces, pyrite & silver, and more), I am going on a bike ride and playing in my garden this afternoon.

Day 4 of cleanse. I feel like there is nothing to report, this is the easiest most amazing cleanse I've done. EVER! I have more energy, I'm not hungry at all, actually, I'm stuffed after my one big meal of the day. Today I made dhal and rice mmmmmm. I'd have to say the hardest part, for me, is the pre-prep for food making, like getting it all figured out the day before.. This is sooooooo not my personality, but it's a good lesson for me and it actually calms me down a bit. So, I guess that is good. They say the first week is the hardest, but so far so good.. Maybe my breakdown will happen next week. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: