Monday, May 9, 2011

restart

I've been pondering whether or not to share this journey with you. It seems like, well, this is my jewelry(ish) blog and it may not be appropriate. I thought some more and it is also my travel blog and I also share some of my feelings here and what is going on.. So, after all that thinking, I decided, yes, indeed, I am going to share with you this journey of my reset.

2011 has a pretty great year so far, but there is something missing. Like, I was sick for 5 weeks and then not sick for 2 and sick again for 2. My energy has been low and I have black circles under my eyes. My husband said, 'Welcome to 35' I said, 'I'm out of balance.' I went to the Dr. nothing is 'wrong'. So, I am starting a 21 day cleanse in the next few days. And I am sooooo excited. Cleansing is nothing new to me, I typically do it 2 times a year, but I have never done it for 21 days!

Like I said, I'm going to write about my reset and it's going to be personal. I would love to hear from you during this journey and I will still keep you updated on jewelry stuff and travel stuff (because I am going to NYC in a few weeks) as well.

2 comments:

Jay said...

Wow! Good luck with your cleanse. I am inspired and would like to do something similar but, for just a week or few days since I have never done one before. Please keep us posted as to how you are doing!

karazi design said...

thanks Jay.. yes one week is good for the first time. you feel so good when you are finished.