Friday, May 6, 2011

nostalgia prevails


Oh what a week! I flew home to be with my family and see my peeps here in Wisconsin. It's so nostalgic for me, as I grew up in a gorgeous, tiny little town along the Wisconsin River, close enough to Madison to have an escape, but not too close. It's the kind of town where, large old Victorian houses stand and nature winds through, where everyone knows everyone and secrets are few. It's the kind of place where neighbors help neighbors and where people stay. For me it was quite magical, yet I had to get away! It's so nice to come back and say hello for a bit.

While here Karazi Design added another location. Karazi Design jewelry will soon be at the beautiful Madison Museum of Contemporary Art

New jewels at Ancient Healing in my hometown Sauk City

And I was interviewed about my art, jewelry, and music by Deborah Crooks. You can read the interview here.

1 comment:

Jay said...

This river photo is beautiful Samia. Congratulation getting your work in some new venues!