Monday, May 23, 2011

minus the pain.

A big shift happened in the last couple of days, I'm on day 14 of this cleanse. I'm one of those people who suffers from physical pain, in my joints, my back etc.. I exercise and do yoga to control it. But a few days ago, suddenly, the pain completely disappeared, just gone and my body became more agile and limber. I am amazed at this. It feels so good. I've also noticed, I'm waking up earlier each morning, and easily getting out of bed feeling rested. The cleanse is working and I feel great! One more week to go.

On another note...

NEW JEWELS at VIXEN starting Wednesday May 25.

PLUS

trunk show at Vixen
Saturday, June 4
12-4
3209 W. McGraw St.
Seattle, Wa 98199

1 comment:

Jay said...

WOW! That is amazing. I am reading the "Clean" book and trying to get up the strength to do this if even for a week. Loving the book btw. I m thinking after the SNAG conference. Thanks for sharing your experience. That is really inspiring.