Monday, June 6, 2011

NY, Deception and Vixen






Ok well, the cleanse came and went.. My final words; IT WAS AWESOME! I haven't felt better in ages.. LOVED IT and will do it again.

Since then, I have been to NY, visting girlfriends and pretty much had the best time ever.. Thank god for girlfriends. Ladies, what would we do without them? Thanks to all you wonderful ladies in the world and thanks to all my ladies in the world. You are the best!

Saturday we had a lovely little trunk show at Vixen in Seattle, it was so much fun.. The weather was perfect so we decided to do it outside. It was a great event, I met so many new people and had a wonderful time.. Plus a little bit of bubbly Saturday afternoon can't hurt.

Sunday Steven and I went on a motorcycle ride out to Deception Pass on Whidbey Island, here in Washington. It was an absolutely perfect day for a ride and the pass is out of this world beautiful.

This week, I am delivering a large selection of new jewels to KOBO in Capitol Hill and the International District. So, if you are in the area in the next week or so.. Stop by and check them out.

No comments: