Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Time Management!

'Let's talk about time management' a phrase my husband has been known to say to me more than once. He is the king of time management (T.M.). Me, on the other hand, well, I am an artist, and I am an organized artist, so I get it all done, but sometimes, it's not in an efficient way. Or shall I say, not in the same efficient way my husband does things.

This week, though, I wish I had his T.M. skills. The next week of my life has to be efficient, organized and time managed and I think I can do it. I mean, I know I can do it!

The last two months have been quite amazing here. My mind seems to have shifted into a new space. A space with a different perspective, a focused, motivated and excited perspective, which is kind of fun, actually... It's also been quite busy. Last week, I got a big big order with a very cool little cruise company here in Seattle. It has been rocking (in a good way) my world the last week getting prepared for the order. Yesterday, I sat for hours making earrings, ordering the needed goods from all over the world and enjoying getting into the groove of production jewelry making. While that is going on, I am also getting ready for a big journey east, in one week!!

EEK! One week!! So much to do....


I fly to New Orleans (for the first time) and from there will fly to Israel/Palestine and will travel around the country(ies), I can't wait!

So, here's to time management and getting it all organized before I leave, so I can get it all done when I get back!!

No comments: