Tuesday, April 20, 2010

leaving tomorrow...

I'm so excited... Yesterday, I called the airlines every 2 hours with no changes.. Then, this morning I called again and got a flight out to Turkey tomorrow... yay!! I hope, it's smooth flying from here.

I'm hoping to continue this travel part of my blog from Turkey, so, we will see how easy that is. The jewelry there is supposed to be fantastic!! And I would love to show you picts..

Our journey is planned like this.. Antalya (on the coast), Konya (a little north, where Rumi died), then to Cappadocia, the "fairy towers" of sandstone, i am soooooooooo excited about that place.. we will end our trip with a few days in Istanbul and I will stay on for a few more after that..

yay!! thanks for all your support and listening to me whine about something I could not change or do anything about.

No comments: