Monday, April 19, 2010

update: ideas & opportunites

Ok, so my whining has slowed down and I am regulating my emotions a bit better this evening, but I am still pissed at Eyjafjallajokull even with all it's beauty spewing from the depths of the earth!!


photo by Neal Karlinsky


I am amongst many millions of people being put out over the last few days and I can hardly say I'm being put out... More like put on hold, from the confines of my own home (and yes, to me they are confines)... If I can't get to Turkey, which at this point does not look good, I will make other plans since I've already rearranged my life for the next two weeks and I am a die hard traveler, super die hard...

So, does anyone have any good ideas? I thought maybe I would go visit my mother-in-law for a few days, because we were supposed to travel to Turkey together. And then go to Hawaii!!

Or, I could drive down the coast of California and go to Esalen for a few days or go to NYC....or even Mexico... The ideas are endless really.

I am blessed with this life and feel so lucky and happy to have been given the opportunities I have, and made the choices I have with those opportunities..

2 comments:

Life.learning.sherab said...

Wow, I can't imagine this devastating the volcanic ash can be! Just saw pictures and news of the volcano bursting and the earthquake in Eastern Tibet...

Boodiba said...

If you come to NYC call me!!!