Wednesday, March 10, 2010

golden goodies

Phew.. I made it back in one piece. Although for a while I didn't know if I would, I had a bad case of Delhi belly and it wasn't much fun.

I've been home now a few days and have been working almost non-stop trying to get all my new pieces ready to sell and also I've been preparing for a 3 day show I have starting Friday. It is a fundraiser for the YWCA and should be fun.

RAGS
When:
Friday-Saturday, March 12-13: 10 AM - 6 PM
Sunday, March 14: 10 AM - 4 PM

Where:
Mercedes-Benz of Tacoma
4001 E. 20th, Fife, Washington (just off I-5 at Port of Tacoma exit)

I am so excited to show you some of my new pieces. This is work Kumar and I did in Mysore. If you are interested in any of these please email me I only have 15 pieces (5 of each)





Ganesha. Remover of obstacles

Ganesha the elephant God is the son of Shiva and he removes those nasty obstacles from our lives and makes sure we succeed in our efforts. He is very revered throughout India!

Wear Ganesha to help you plow on through and keep going. He will guide you as you are challenged with all the twists and turns in your life.

$285: 100% recycled 20k gold, 19mm circle pendant, with adjustable (16"-18") oxidized silver chain.



Shiva. the auspicious one, the destroyer..

But wait, he is a good destroyer. He shakes things up so we don’t get stuck in one place, suffering. He provides the opportunity for us to shift our perspective and create a new way, a new life, a new thought. Without ‘destroying’ our old way of being we would not be able to make room for the new way of being. Just as we need night to have day and we need winter to have spring. He guides us to enlightenment. He is the king of all yogi’s.

Shiva rocks and you can wear him around your neck to remind yourself change is possible.

$285: 100% recycled 20k gold, 19mm circle pendant, with adjustable (16"-18") oxidized silver chain.



Lakshmi: Goddess of prosperity.

Lakshmi helps us achieve prosperity in our lives, not only material prosperity, also spiritual prosperity. She is our guide to internal and external wealth.

Wearing Lakshmi can help you reach your goals and keep your motivations in balance as you move forward in your life.

$285: 100% recycled 20k gold, 20mm by 11mm rectangle pendant, with adjustable (16"-18") oxidized silver chain.



golden goodies.. more to come soon.. stay tuned.

1 comment:

Jennifer Worick said...

I really love these and pretty much wish I could afford every one, since they could all be powerful talismans.