Thursday, January 28, 2010

Elis for sale!!





The show is tonight, but I wanted to tell everyone. My Etsy shop is now open again... check it out!!

Also, here are a few photos of what we have been making.

These are called Elis'
They are for protection and to help you remove fears in your life and to help you have good dreams..

They are filled with symbols to help do this.

tikka powder: represents the goddess (within you)
puja ash: represents the god (within you)
fishing net: to help catch evil spirits
elephant tail hair: represents Ganesha, the remover of obstacles
tumeric: for health and also represents the goddess
medicinal wood: for good health

Each Elis has been blessed in a ceremony and is made of pure silver and 22k gold.

They are handmade in the traditional Indian way over a fire. Your purchase of this piece will help support a hard working craftsman and his family in South India.

With the blackened silver chain the cost is $200 without the chain it is $180.

We are also making a few gold chains from scratch, they are 17 inches long and 20k gold. The purchase of a chain goes to help support the same family. The family of my teacher and guru. Please email me if you are interested.

I only have 7 Elis' left. So, if you would like one please email me to reserve it.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I sure would love to reserve one if you still have one for me?!

karazi design said...

hi tracy... yes. i have one left for you!! now there are four left. I will send it to you when i am back in the states in march..

om...

Life.learning.sherab said...

You look so graceful in the photo! Last night I showed your picture to my girlfriend (at Beijing) during our web chat, and she was very impressed! I think I want to buy one from your store -- I like the "asymmetrical smoky quartz necklace" very much. Can you tell me something more about the motif of that square clasp crossed by a straight line? more in email...