Friday, December 25, 2009

merry christmas


Merry Christmas!

Hmmm One more day here... Still have not packed, but that's ok, I'm feeling a little better as I have now tied up some loose ends (finished some jewelry, did my taxes, made room on my HD, etc..) and can think more about the trip. We have so many ideas and things we want to incorporate in this journey and I am trying my hardest to stay calm as I worry about "forgetting" something... So, funny how we all have different worries. I know once I'm on the plane everything will melt into "vacation" mode, even though it's not entirely vacation, as I typically work my ass off when I'm in India.

Anyway, just a few things... My etsy store is not available between now and January 26. I will activate it again then, but in the mean time check in here. I will have lovely updates on my journey and hopefully some fun photos too (as I have just bought myself a new camera)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas from Poland. :)