Wednesday, December 23, 2009

trickling in, winding down, getting ready




As the last minute Christmas sales are trickling in, I am trying to calm myself while getting ready for India. This will be my 8th trip. I've spent almost 2 years of my life there. I traveled around the world and yet, I am still challenged as I try to get ready... Why?? I know what to expect (the unexpected), I have things in place (airport pickup, hotel, etc..), but there is something about the transition of leaving home, finalizing all the things here and then leaving to travel for a while, that is hard for me. I am sooooooo excited and totally ready for my favorite place on earth, but moving from one extreme to the other can be daunting and as usual, here I am a few days before departure, trying to think of all the things to do... hmmm, did I pay that bill? what shall i do with this thing? Will I have time to get it all done? The answer is yes. I know that, but it all looms...And I can't wait to get on that plane and relax as all the rest is what it is and if I forgot something, it is ok!

Kirkland Art Center Store
thru Dec. 31

336 Parkplace Center
Kirkland

Ok off to design some gold jewelry and buy a new kitchen floor...

No comments: