Monday, November 17, 2008

photo shoot






Yesterday, it was overcast, super humid and it poured rain (for about 10 minutes). It is unseasonable, global warming... India is seeing a lot of this "unseasonable" rain. It was, though, perfect for a photo shoot of my jewelry. So, here are a couple of my 2009 jewelry. Plus, I love this old mirror in our room, thus a few photos of that too.

I went to a spa and got an ayurvedic massage. It was wonderful, they cover your body in medicated oil and rub rub rub for about an hour and then put you in a steam bath for 10 minutes. I felt so good.

Tomorrow I leave Panaji, Goa for Kannur, Kerala.. I can't wait for the train ride through the lush tropical countryside. And to meet up with Balan, the goldsmith I met and learned from last year.

1 comment:

Shunyata said...

Thanks to the pretty blog nice material.
Have a great day .. :)