Thursday, November 27, 2008






Phew!!! Our whirlwind trip is coming to a close. We have now been in Mysore only two days and it's been so busy with work, it seems like a month. Our jewelry has turned out perfect. The photos are of work in progress and will be finished tonight, just before I will leave tomorrow.

We will return in one month and I am accepting orders, please contact me if you are interested in any of our work...

These are some photos of Kumar and Rangaswami, we have been working together for 7 years now and have become very good friends and are great teachers. Most of what I have learned about Indian goldsmithing has come from Kumar. They are wonderful people... Thanks to them all of these beautiful jewels are made..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Samia,
Happy Thanksgiving from your family here in the states. I hope your travels continue to be safe and fun. Can't wait to see all the beautiful jewelry you have created.
Love,
Carey

karazi design said...

hi Carey,

thanks for the note. I miss you... we will be home in a few days. It's been a wonderful trip.

talk to you when we get back.

love.
s