Friday, November 28, 2008

moments before departure...






phew... I have a few minutes and want to reflect a bit on this journey. My husband and I have explored, worked and even relaxed a little, but the events of the last two days in Mumbai, is quite disturbing for India, of course, but also for the world. Why is there such disparity amongst us and why must we humans create violence and chaos into others lives?? India is such a strong and beautiful place with so much suffering and now this massive terrorist attack. I don't know how to feel, how to be here and now be stressed about it.. I am sending out my prayers to all involved from both sides and hoping for the pain to cease.

Here are a few photos of my finished pieces....I am so excited about them. They are all custom orders and all turned out so wonderful.

peace to you all

No comments: