Monday, December 1, 2008

Buy Handmade for the holidays!!!


We made it, safely, back to the states two days ago. Thanks for all of your emails and concerns. We were far away from Mumbai, but the tragedy is huge for India. This attack will affect so many aspects of intricacies of daily life in Mumbai, the tourist industry, fear, safety and the wellbeing of those involved. I pray that one day our world will be at peace...

As the holidays approach, in this crazy economy, I urge everyone to consider buying handmade, local, artistic gift items. Think of your local boutiques who carry local artisan designs, individual artists as well as sustainable items. I keep seeing these articles saying not to buy this season, but I don't know if the people writing these things are considering the small guys.

I've added a few more pieces to my etsy site and will be adding more this week. Please check in to see what I have for sale online.

photo is of 4 bracelets.. lava with: citrine, quartz crystal, amazonite, prehnite
$55/each

Hope you are well...


Samia

No comments: