Thursday, January 17, 2008

rings are in!!!

I am so excited..My rings are finished and they are beautiful.. Tomorrow, I will take a few photos and post them.

I have four kinds and they are so amazing. Also, my first two custom orders are off to Norway. The first piece is from my beautiful black basalt found in Victoria B.C. set in 20k gold and accented with a wonderful purple amethyst. the heart of Lakshmi is hand engraved on the back. the second piece is Mexican fire agate and an amazing 2 karat cat eye, with the tree of life on the back. I will also post photos tomorrow.

Today, I took a day off of work and hung out with friends... it was a great day!!

tomorrow I am going to start working on a custom order of 22k gold cuff links. I have to work on the design a bit, but these will be going to Tokyo..

i'm off. hope you have a great day!!

s

No comments: