Friday, January 18, 2008

THE RINGS







Here they are!!! they are stackable and they are amazing..

the first ring is the Ganesha ring with hand engraved om on one of the 3 gold plates. they are sooooooo beautiful. This is made of 20k gold and elephant tail hair (the black part) 9 are available in sizes 6-7.5

The second ring is the single Ganesha ring with only one strand of elephant tail hair, 20k gold and beautiful gold plates along the band. 6 are available in sizes 5.5-7

The third ring is the simple hammered gold band in 20k gold. I have only 12 available in sizes 5.5-7

the last ring is the double Ganesha ring with a rough cut diamond. this is the only available ring in size 6.

Prices available upon request. If interested, please reserve your ring by emailing me..

I have been getting a lot of custom orders the last few days and am excited to be making and creating while I am in India!!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Samia! They are wonderful! You must be having such a good time making those~Do you do anything in Silver?? I wear only silver...but would love to see your things!
Let me know~
Tracy alotusgirl at comcast dot net
So fun meeting you the other day!

Unknown said...

I would like more information on your elephant hair gold rings. Please let me know about your single and double rings. Thank you, Jane