Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Those final moments... flying again..






Those final moments…. I travel a lot.. It’s my guiding light in this world, connecting with people and cultures while diving into the divine unknown. The wonders that exist on the other side feed my soul and make me feel whole.

3 and a half months. I didn’t expect it. I thought I would stay a month and move on, as I’m pondering my departure in a few hours, trying to stay calm (while still waiting for my jewelry to be finished), I realize this is the longest it’s been, in years, that I have not gotten on an airplane. 3 and half months in one spot.. And the beauty of it is.. Bali may have captured my wanderlust soul. I don’t feel like leaving and know I will be back as soon as I can. Wow!!

Transformation has happened here, an energetically powerful land. There have been moments of big expression, artistic and emotional. My mind has evolved, I’ve met amazing people, designed and made jewelry, wrote music and performed, connected with the land and the people here. Enjoyed a slice of paradise on this globe and found my way in place where you better watch out what you ask for.. because it will happen.. in good ways and not so good.  At times it’s been difficult to stay grounded as I have major FOMO (fear of missing out) and want to do it ALL.. Somehow here, it ALL happened, in such a short time!! And I am thankful and blessed in this life on earth.. I am feeling nurtured, supported and loved as I journey on to the ‘other side’

Nearly 7 months in Asia and I am headed to Barcelona, France, Morocco and back to the states in mid-August.. Full power gypsy style for a bit.. It’ll be amazing and I’ll keep you updated.. on it all..

No comments: