Monday, July 16, 2012

French Road Trip







Can it be?? The magic of travel does not linger, it is busy tapping at my heart now and forever.

Barcelona was a wonderful few days of catching up with old friends, eating yumminess, writing songs and.. and.. of course a little bit of cosmic encounters..

You see.. I have this funny way of bumping in to people..

I arrived in Barcelona without a plan, except to meet one of my friends, which after a day of miscommunications.. We met.. It was fun and wonderful spend time with her and her family.

Then one night I decided to go to a concert. I was sitting listening to the music and I looked up, a friend of mine from Bali was there. I couldn't believe it. I had just seen him in Bali 2 weeks before, but heard he had left to go to France.. So there he was in Barcelona, at the same concert as me.. We laughed and laughed.. I mean, it is quite hilarious, as he had just decided that morning to drive from France to Barcelona to visit some friends.

I asked when he was going back to France and he said, on Monday.. I asked where he was going? He told me.. And I asked if I could have a ride.. And he said yes.. I needed to be in France on Monday night and he just happened to be driving where I needed to be.. So, he and I and another crazy gypsy, got in his 1971 VW bus and had a super fun time driving the tiny winding roads through the French countryside.

I love it!!

No comments: