Thursday, September 23, 2010

Old Turkish coin Necklace: Featured piece Sept 23-30... 40% off

Last week was busy here. I delivered a big order of the Byzantine Collection to KOBO in Seattle. We SOLD OUT of Ganesha Pendants, which was 'the featured piece of the week' last week. If you are still interested in a Ganesha Pendant, please contact me and I can make one for you when I go to India this coming winter...




This week, September 23-30, we are featuring this beautiful OLD TURKISH COIN NECKLACE... It is elegant, versatile and a great price.

THIS WEEK: $72
regular price: $120

buy it HERE

This exquisite necklace is part of a limited edition series I call the Egypt Collection. It is inspired by my journey to Cairo in May of 2009. I bought many rare and unique beads, coins, and stones while there.

This necklace is made from brass chips and handmade silver beads. The pendant is an 80-100 year old impression of an old Turkish coin. It is made of silver and was worn by the Bedouin women of the middle east as part of their headress.

~17 inches long with sterling silver chain and handmade toggle clasp

No comments: