Thursday, November 12, 2009

upcoming events


I'm feeling a little bit scattered this week, like I am forgetting something, even though, I've been locked up in my studio working working working and organizing for the holidays. I think it's probably because our house is a bit of a construction zone, we just had our floors refinished and everything from our living room and dining room is upstairs.

Anyway, with that said, I have sore hands from making so much jewelry and a sore mind from thinking about how to share all this work with all of you.

So this is what I've come up with. I hope you can make it to one of these events in November.

Skookum Trunk show
Friday, November 13
5-9
1629 Queen Anne Ave. N., Seattle
represented by SSC

Seattle Metals Guild
2009 Biennial Exhibition
Thursday, Novemeber 19
6:00-7:30 artist reception
700 Main St. Edmonds
(two of my silver rings are exhibited here)

Kirkland Art's Center
November 27-December 31
308 Parkplace, Kirkland

public jewelry show & brunch
Sunday, November 29
11-2
location TBA

or if you are living far away. You can order pieces here at my Etsy store

No comments: