Monday, November 23, 2009

Holiday jewelry show this Sunday!!




There is so much going on here. First I want to remind you that I am having a show on Sunday in Seattle with two other awesome jewelry artists.

Sunday November 29
11-3pm
Braeburn Condominium
1410 E. Pine St (Capitol Hill)

Keep checking in because I am going to be having a VERY SPECIAL SALE coming up next week. Stay tuned to see!!

It is my birthday today and my husband threw a fabulous party for me last night. Kim Virant (an awesome Seattle musician) sang and we made pizza and it was great!! The sale is sort of in celebration of my birthday, but I couldn't get it all organized this week. So, I'm hoping to get it together for next week..

in the meantime.. come on down Sunday for some brunch yummies and beautiful jewels for sale..
from Karazi Design, Cintli and Devine Design

No comments: