Monday, August 17, 2009

inspirations


I am sitting here trying to get started...but actually, I am started, reading my morning online news, drinking my (highly caffeinated) tea, looking at blogs and getting inspired. Speaking of which, I need a lot of inspiration today. It's a busy day, I have to make a lot of jewelry for upcoming store showings, SWAG event, trunk shows, markets etc... Aug/Sept is always a busy time of the year. I love it.

So, my inspiration at the moment is coming from the mountains, nature and the magnificent hike we went on saturday... Sometimes I can't get over the colors of bark on trees, the jaggedy tips of mountains and the tiny wildflowers all mixed into the same batch, doing their own thing simultaneously... phew..

What is your inspiration today?

No comments: