Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Meet and Greet on Saturday..


Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder of the "meet and greet" event at the Museum of Glass Saturday.

Museum of Glass store
Saturday, June 13
1-4pm

1801 Dock St.
Tacoma, Wa

This is an event open to the public as part of Metal-Urge put on by the city of Tacoma to celebrate and showcase the work of NW metalsmiths. My gold work is being featured for 5 weeks at the Museum store and Saturday is an opportunity for you to come and say hello, see over 80 pieces of my gold, ask questions etc.. It's a great opportunity to see the museum too.. It's a world reknowned museum with beautiful glass pieces and a hot shop for you to see how they do it..

A large selection of my work is on display and for sale from June 6-July 12. They also have a large selection of my beaded work..
I hope to see you there..

No comments: