Saturday, November 8, 2008

first 24 hours...


Drama... It always starts with a little drama. Our flight out of Seattle was delayed, which was not a good sign because our layover in London was only 2 hours. So, long story short, we had to sprint through Heathrow, and our bags did not make it on the plane to India. We are in Mysore now, we took a taxi, not my usual mode of transport, but the new airport is far from the railway station and we had a lot to do in Mysore, so we ended up with the taxi.

We are now in Mysore, still without our bags supposedly they are arriving this morning. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. One more day here and we fly to Goa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I have an ivitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego, and comment if you will.

I think that you may enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog, hope to see you here soon and take care :)