Thursday, February 28, 2008

back from India







wow!! It seems like it's been forever since I've written and so much has happened. For one, we are back in the United States. Here are a few photos of my exhibition while in Mysore. It was a great success and so much fun. It was at India Song House and you can see the photo of Kumar performing the puja or blessing before the exhibition started. We had the exhibition the day before I left. so, as you can imagaine, it was a bit stressful.. All went well..

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Such a beautiful presentation Samia! I love the energy at India Song House...and the guy who lives there! He has a wonderful energy himself~
Hope all was VERY successful for you!
Namaste~
Tracy xo

karazi design said...

thanks tracy!! i hope all is well with you too.. I love that you are so into the energy of things. I am totally the same way..

be well,

samia