Friday, December 7, 2007

new jewelry...


Sometimes I will buy beads and have them for years and not know what to do with them. then all of a sudden it will hit me and I wish I had soooooo many more. I am in that situation right now. yesterday while making jewelry, I picked up a couple of old beautiful pieces of druzy quartz, mixed them with cast African brass and made a pendant out of it. I am hangin them from a very beautiful and delicate silver chain that I've doubled over and it is sooooo wonderful. Unfortunately I only have 4 pieces of druzy and it's hard to find druzy beads...

I will have a few of these beautiful necklaces at my shows..

I keep dreaming about all the snow in the mountains and how wonderful it would be to go cross country skiing at least once before I leave for India....this picture is from our trip to Bend, OR last winter... it was sooooooooooo beautiful and fun to ski at.

No comments: