Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Bali blessings!

Ubud, Bali
May 8, 2013

The impending rain looming over the, nearly ready to be harvested, rice fields. It gently reminds me of the gloomy days lived out in Seattle. This is different though, taking the place of  bone chilling cold, this tropical heat is mixed with full on humidity and reminds me of my summers growing up in Wisconsin.

I’ve been here nearly two months. Here being Bali, my new home or should I say launching pad. The magic does not stop, even in the mundane of daily life.  Today being one of those magical days. Early morning wake up to the roosters and ducks outside my window, sunrise meditation, followed by a few hours of work.  The hours pass and I think to myself, wow!! This is my life, I live in paradise.

Feeling really blessed at the moment, working on many different projects from making and designing jewelry, to music, to setting up exotic tours and of course having fun…

Check out some of what’s been going on.
A recent performance of a new song I wrote while in India. It’s called The Space in Between 

A big MAY (love) sale in my online store.. All jewelry is 15% off this month. Many new beautiful EARTHY.EDGY.ELEGANT pieces. Enter MAYLOVE2013 at checkout to receive the sale price ONLINE SALE HERE

And two tours this year
Bali
October 13-26, 2013

S. India
January 12-25, 2014

For more info you can email me samia@karazidesign.com








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,The purpose of a text-based aeronautics is to actualize admission to all of your primary pages through argument Web Design Cochin links just in case your capital aeronautics does not affectation appropriately for any acumen.Thanks...