Wednesday, April 20, 2011

poor me :(

I'm just going to take a minute to complain and then I will go back to regular programming.. Somehow, just after getting over FIVE WEEKS of illness, I am sick again.. AGAIN! Damn it. The kind of in bed, fever, achy, sore throat, coughing, can't breath kind of slow down. The kind of yucky yuck, that just teases me with ok, I guess I sort feel better, I'll try to leave the house today and get a few things done and then, another cough attack happens and I can't breath and start frantically looking for the glass of water I left somewhere and decide maybe I should get back into bed and maybe not run those errands.

But alas, somehow, I did get a bit of work done today and did get out of the house (between cough attacks, and feverish sweats) and I did watch tv (on the computer), which I never do and it was kind of fun. So, I guess, other than feeling like total shit, it's ok to be a bit sick and have the universe tell me to slow down.

So here is what I did today.. photos of some new jewels soon on etsy.





2 comments:

Jay said...

I love the single green stone pendant. What is it? Take care of your cold. Hopefully you are back to your wonderful and healthy self soon.

karazi design said...

Thanks Jay.. It is diopside.. Isn't it an amazing color??