Saturday, April 2, 2011

goings on...


It's been kind of crazy around here. First of all, I've been sick and have been sleeping a lot, which isn't really my style. It's slowed me down a bunch in the midst of spring orders. Everything seems to be falling into place now, with my cold (after 5 weeks) leaving my body and my orders almost finished. I can exhale and start on the next projects including posting new jewelry in the etsy shop.

In the meantime check out this really cool blog called THE STYLE PROJECT HERE by my friend Chloe in Madison, WI. She has a fashion blog and featured some vintage Karazi Design from when I first started making jewelry several years ago. I told her I may have to bring that one back. What do you think?


the photo is from The Style Project and is taken by paul sirianni

No comments: