Monday, February 14, 2011

new adventure! new jewelry!




As we get ready to go on our motorbike adventure to Kerala. I am finishing up here in Mysore. Phew... The last days are always hectic, it seems as if it will not get done and suddenly, miraculously, it is finished, and perfect, just in the knick of time...


So, we will see. We leave here on Wed. morning and will journey off on our super ride. The 1993 Royal Enfield Bullet 350 (with carrier, of course)... oh I am excited..

Check out our new pieces and the Bullet! The pieces are limited and are for sale. if you are interested, please contact me via email.

2 comments:

Boodiba said...

I hope you post some pictures (actually a lot of pix) from your kerala adventure. I really wish I knew people posting pix from other parts of India more often, instead of all Mysore all the time!

karazi design said...

we definitely will.