Tuesday, January 18, 2011

on my way!

I'm watching the sunrise outside the airport in Phoenix, the sky is an incredible mix of orange and purple.

It's time to switch gears. 4 days of having fun with my in-laws in Phoenix, biking, walking, skydiving (i didn't do it this time, but have in the past), golfing, eating and enjoying..

Now, I am on my way to India. It's my 9th time. After that many times, I know exactly what to expect...the unexpected...

This journey will bring new perspectives, it will open my eyes to so many things and I am hoping to transfer some of what I see into photos and some of what I experience into words, here on this blog. So, keep checking in.

Until then, wish me luck.. 3 long flights, one long taxi ride, fast forward 2 days and voila.. I will be there!

Oh mother India.. I can't wait to meet with you again!

No comments: