Monday, November 15, 2010

gold rings on etsy

It's been a week and a half since I returned to the US and my gears have definitely shifted... Although, I have more stories to tell about my journey to Israel and Palestine, they will have to wait for a while.

The last week was full of jewelry making, I finished a large order for a cruise company, and sold my jewels at a private jewelry party... (if you are ever interested in hosting one, please contact me, they are fun).

And now, I am posting, after a very long time, new gold rings on Etsy... Yay!!

20k gold simple hammered band rings for $160
20k gold rough cut diamond simple hammered band ring for $200

They are beautiful and available for sale here.



I have less than one week before we head to Puerto Rico to continue filming the movie we started shooting in France (check the blog archives from July and August 2010) over the summer.. I can't wait! and don't worry I will keep you updated on all the excitement.

No comments: