Thursday, July 15, 2010

Spain... France... here we come!!

I have decided to completely shut down all operations here at Karazi Design, while we are away filming a movie in S. France.

For the next month, I am going to try to travel blog as much as possible. Please, if you know anyone interested in travel and reading about it, pass my blog on to them.

We leave in 2 days and I am quite excited and totally not ready... First of all, what do I wear? I'm so used to traveling to India and the Middle East and I have my go to cover up baggy clothing, but Barcelona and S. France? So, I decided, I will wear dresses all sorts of dresses and maybe only pack dresses, because here in the NW, I never really get to wear all my beautiful sundresses, (the sun don't shine much on these parts). I guess I answered that question.


photo from the uah.edu website


Next, what to do in Barcelona? OMG, I am sooooooooooooo excited, a new city, on the Mediterranean, in the summer, in Europe. OMG! I know we will find plenty to do, but we only have 3 days and we like to wander and serendipitously run into magic. On the other hand, I don't want to miss any of the really really cool stuff that exists in the city.. Oh, balance, such is life... I suppose a little structure and a little spontaneity will do the trick.

Then, the train to Toulouse. I am quite thrilled about the train ride there... Through the countryside that inspired painters such as Van Gogh, and other artists. I have not been to France since 1994 and am quite excited about this journey. It will be thrilling in all sorts of ways.


photo from leelau.net


ooo hold on.. I just got an email from the people we are filming the movie with..I'll be right back!

I'm back. It is our detailed schedule for the first few days at the movie set.. Kind of funny since I was just writing about taking the train to Toulouse. Which is the largest city closest to where we are going to be. The rest is a bit unknown. I'm hoping to write more as I learn more.

No comments: