Tuesday, June 1, 2010

energy tug!!





Whew!! I feel like a whirlwind... So many things have happened in the last two weeks. It's hard to get motivated today.... I've been wondering how to get it all done. How will all the projects, ideas and inspiration culminate into solid objects? How will I write my blog, write my newsletter, update my etsy store? How will I remodel my kitchen? How did I take care of 7 house guests in two weeks? Why did I start a new workout program? How will I make and deliver new jewelry? How will I get it all done? How will I have enough product to sell at my upcoming shows? How will I grieve the death of my aunty? Oh, I am feeling overwhelmed today. I know this is impermanent, this feeling of exhaustion, this feeling of it's too much. I know it will pass, but now I am feeling it and am struggling. to. move. forward.....

I did manage to post a few new items to my etsy store... very cool and wildly popular from the new Byzantine Collection.. Now you can buy some of the pieces on line. Check it out here

No comments: