Thursday, May 6, 2010

home again with jewelry on my mind.. + TRUNK SHOW SATURDAY MAY 8....






HI everyone,

Oh man, after 30 hours of travel, with a sniffly cold, I made it home. It always feels good to walk in the door of our home and settle in. Today has been catch up; send jewelry orders, return phone calls and all the stuff you do when you get home from a vacation.

Enough about all that... Let's talk jewelry...

We are having a trunk show on Saturday and I can't wait... I hope you can come and browse our treasures from India along with my jewelry (beaded and gold). It shall be a fun day in the International district. Join Kathy and I for our second trunk show of goodies from India, scarves, and jewels galore!!

SATURDAY MAY 8, 2010
1-5 PM
MOMO
600 South Jackson Street
Japantown Seattle

No comments: