Monday, December 21, 2009

a few more days...


A few more days of free shipping from my online store. Click here.

Happy solstice. The sun set in Seattle today at 4:20. These short days are so hard to motivate and it's such a crazy busy time of the year. So, with my last show of the season finished, as Christmas approaches and our days become longer, I am winding down, still filling the online orders (thank you, for your orders). Trying to get ready for the yearly epic journey to Mother India.


I am really excited this year (as always), but Oh Mother India awaits and in a few short days we will be flying into Delhi, then Varnasi for the new year and on to Bodh Gaya for 5 days with the Dalai Lama. It will be the first time I travel with my guitar and steven with his bass. We hope to meet musicians along the way. I want to play and sing my heart out and maybe even record a little bit.

Then on to the south where work will commence. We will be designing and making. I will be studying and learning as well as enjoying the camaraderie and joy of being with my teachers and their families.

Here we come Mother India in less than one week....There is still room left for the jewelry and gem lovers tour to India February 20-March 6, 2010. if you are interested please email me

No comments: