Wednesday, November 4, 2009

life...a big adventure! Won't you join me?






I've been busy this week setting up shows for the holidays... I will post them once they are finalized, but it looks like I will have 3 or 4 public shows this season.

Speaking of which, you are always welcome to shop online in my etsy store. I added 2 new pieces of yellow turquoise just recently. Check them out, if you have not seen them yet.

Mostly these days, my mind has been focusing on India. We are planning and getting ready for our tour in February. I can't wait! It's going to be so much fun. The tour is limited to 8 women and there is still some room, so if you are interested in the trip of a lifetime, consider joining Kathy and I on our gem & jewelry lovers tour to India. You can email me for more details or just look at my previous blog entry

If you are thinking about custom ordering a piece (or two) of gold jewelry made by Kumar, Balan and myself, please let me know. I am taking orders until mid-December.

No comments: