Wednesday, September 30, 2009

back on land






The last two weeks of my life have been in paradise. My mother-in-law recently turned 70 and she really wanted to go on a bicycle tour somewhere... So, we ended up in paradise for two weeks, biking and boating around the Greek Islands. It was amazing!! Here are a few photos from our trip.

Thank you for all your orders while I was away!

Join me this week:

Thursday Oct. 1 (if no rain)
Art in the Park
1-8pm
Occidental Park
Pioneer Square
Seattle

Saturday Oct. 3 (rain or shine)
Edmonds Market (last of the season)
9-3pm
downtown Edmonds

1 comment:

Jolene said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! This is BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for sharing these photos! Greece is a place I've always wanted to visit... ahhhh.... someday...

It was so good to see you again at the class reunion! Hope to see you again soon!