Tuesday, August 11, 2009

making music...


Hi there..

It's been a great few days.. I was at two shows this week, both of which went well and were fun. Thanks for coming.. Don't forgot the AUGUST ETSY SALE everything is 20% off the whole month of August.

This past weekend, I did something for the first time. I wrote lyrics and music to a song. It's something I've never done before but have wanted to my whole life and now I feel music is a whole new world to me. Music has always been a huge part of my life and about 2 years ago my husband and I started playing together many nights a week... I play the guitar and sing and he plays the bass. We love spending our evenings making music. We think it is such a beautiful way to spend time!

I encourage everyone to find something they love to do and or always wished they they had done and do it..

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about living our dreams.. I believe there is no other way, but realize this is not true for everyone. So, I challenge you to figure it out. What would you like to do (big or small, it doesn't matter)? And either dive in and do it or take small steps toward making it happen... It will change your life!

No comments: