Thursday, January 15, 2009






We finished our first piece the other day.. It is a beautiful, yet simple yellow topaz astrological ring. We also finished the prototype for our rough diamond rings... so, cool, but I don't have photos yet.. soon.


All is well. Today, I had to force myself to stay inside and do some compute work.. No fun, but necessary. One thing I love about being here in India, is the inspiration I get just from being out and about during the day. Everyday, I see something I have never seen before and it is really mindblowing and my mind suddenly goes where it has never gone before and creations begin...

So, with that.. enjoy the photos..
me in Kumar's shop
Rangaswami working
big chunk of gold being made into a necklace
Kumar working
the ring we made..

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Beautiful work! And, you look so Great in the photo!
xo