Tuesday, September 16, 2008

morning walk





The last two weeks have been so beautiful... I woke up this morning and had to go on a walk. I brought my camera with and will share the pictures from it in my next couple of posts.

Today is a day of inspiration. Looking at nature, taking time to think, and get ready for new designs of my jewelry. It's been a very busy few weeks, I've added another store to the mix. Meridian Boutique in Excelsior, Mn. Now my jewelry is being sold in two of their locations Bozeman, Mt and Excelsior, Mn. It's all very exciting to me to be diving in to this new realm of business•art.

I really hope the sun stays out and the sky stays blue for a while... It's so pleasant and easy to smile and get things done...

1 comment:

Breathing said...

amazing photos. great juxtaposition.