Wednesday, August 20, 2008

just got back



from a wonderful week in sunny Wisconsin. We were there for a our friend's wedding, but while there, I was working too. My jewelry will soon be carried in two more stores in Wisconsin Atticus on the capitol square, a great little boutique carrying awesome clothing for men and women. Spirit Horses will also be carrying a large selection of my jewels. This is a great place for healing in my home town Sauk City. I also will be shipping a big order of earrings and a few bracelets to Orange Tree Imports. I've been selling there for years.

It was a busy week of family, friends and business. It feels good to be back in Seattle. Now I must get busy making tons and tons of jewelry.

If you are in the seattle area, don't miss the Edmonds Market this Saturday August 23rd. I'll be there selling my goods from 9-3pm

ciao..samia

No comments: