Friday, June 13, 2008

show tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow is my "Spring into SUMMER" trunk show at Tougo Coffee. I can't wait. It should be really really fun..

After several months of being back from India and working on my PR and gettting my jewelry into stores, I've decided to do a few markets this summer. I really miss it, it's fun, and I've had several requests from regular clients. So, this coming Sunday, Father's Day, I will be selling at the Ballard Farmer's Market on Ballard Ave.

I'll keep everyone updated on when and where I'll be this summer. So, please check back here.

I've been trying to be positive about this weather we've been having, but I'm ready for a little warmth and sunshine. It's got to be there somewhere beyond the clouds.

Saturday June 14
1-4pm
trunk show (open house)
Tougo Coffee
1410 18th Ave (Capitol Hill)

Sunday June 15
10a-3p
Ballard Ave

Come and see me!!! I miss you!!!

No comments: