Wednesday, April 23, 2008

boston in the springtime!!




My trip to Boston was amazing.. First of all it was 75 and sunny, yay!!! It is a beautiful city, very walkable and boy did I walk and walk and walk.. it was great. Spring was in full swing with the cherry trees blooming, tulips, daffodils and everyone out and about in the sunshine.

while i was there, I visited Nomad,, the coolest store ever. Deb the owner has been carrying some of my jewelry for the last year and she now is carrying more gold, a few rings and a pendant. So, if you are in the Cambridge area definitely check out her very eclectic and amazing store full of unique worldly items for your home, jewelry from all over the world and great clothing as well. She also sells Cydwoq's (my favorite shoes). A few years ago, her store was even on Oprah.

No comments: