Friday, December 28, 2007

Off to India!!!






As I sit here getting my mind and body ready for a two month journey to the east, I am thinking about my new designs, my overflowing of ideas and how I am going to do this all in only two months.

My jewelry this year is going to again, have sea glass and gold with precious stone accents, but I have added many new pieces of Mexican fire agate, rough diamonds and beautiful shiny black beach stones I found on the shores of Victoria BC (all in the photos above). I have plans to accent with more rubies and emeralds.

Preparing for a trip like this, I always get nervous and a bit anxious, what if I forgot something?? Am I going to get "it" all done before I leave? And then the day of flight arrives and I relax and enjoy, for I am off...

No comments: