Thursday, September 27, 2007

winding down

The market season is coming to an end. I am ready for a short break before the holidays, but I know I will miss them as soon as they are over. Today was my last day in Tacoma (unless there is sun on Oct. 11. Yesterday was my last day in Kirkland (unless there is sun on Oct. 10)

The rest of my schedule goes like this:

Saturday Sept 29
Edmonds 9-3 (MY LAST DAY!!!)

Sunday Sept 30
Ballard 10-3

I will continue Ballard on and off for the rest of the year. And continue again full time in March.


Now is the time to gear up for my fall shows. I am going to have a trunk show at Peridot a boutique in Queen Anne sometime in December. My studio show will be in December and I will have many private shows between now and then.


Phew.. I can't believe it's the end..

No comments: