Monday, August 20, 2007


I had a very busy week of jewelry making and selling. Phew!!! I had four markets and sold many many pieces. Yay!!!

Last Monday I finally received my silver bead order from India. I had designed some pendants and beads. they are so beautiful. I am now busy designing and making new pieces with my new stuff.

I also spent the last week designing a line of jewelry for the fall/winter line of CAbi clothing. Here is one of the several pieces. I will post them throughout the next week or so. If anyone is interested, let me know, whether you are a CAbi person or not. This piece is my smoky quartz asymmetric necklace and earrings, $85. and $20 respectively.

4 comments:

Carol Walter said...

I love CAbI! I have a beautiful shirt from her that I bought about 5 years ago and it's still doing great! I wear it all the time and it has worn really well. She has great home parties where women get a presentation of all the clothing and you get to try everything on and model it for your friends! So fun! Carol Anderson is a model for small business owners. Congrats, Samia!

karazi design said...

I was just recently introduced to the CAbi line of clothing and love it. I know a consultant here and we are working together. She is showing my custom CAbi jewelry at her shows and helping me sell it. It's great!!!

Angel Heart Designs said...

Hi! Sami..love your new blog & new pretties, I'm sure we'll hook up one of these days, I sure hope so~What is CABI? I have 2 blogs now and my site...~

Cindy:)
XOXO

karazi design said...

Hi Cindy,

CAbi is a clothing line, I've designed some jewelry to go with the fall line. I've really missed you guys at the market this year. email me your blogs.

Samia